Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Adventures
From: Tom Finnegan <tomf@piengr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:47:08 -0700

I'd love to look at your pictures but my browser and MSN haven't always
been best of friends - is there anywhere else I can see 'em?

Doug Herr
Sacramento

My web browser and the MSN site haven't always been the best of friends
either, and I use Internet Explorer! I don't have my own website at the
moment, I'll have to get my website designer wife to work on that, but
maybe I'll try and put the pictures on one of the other free sites.

Tom Finnegan
Seattle