Subject: RE: [Leica] digital prints again
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 20:08:14 +0100

We talked paper sizes and their origins a while back and I think someone
illuminated me as to why A sizes were such. I'll await the same reply to
refresh my memory.
I've been printing on A4 (silver) bromide paper recently, though sadly it
was slightly fogged, good enough for contact sheets but I couldn't expect
much when the 100 sheets were only a couple of pounds (sterling).
 Jem