Subject: [Leica] salthill
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:00:03 EDT

Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:14:37 EDT

From: DonjR43198@aol.com

Subject: Re: [Leica] Salthill

In a message dated 7/21/00 10:03:04 AM Central Daylight Time,

cwsat@cyberhighway.net writes:

<< Does anyone know if this co. is still in business? How to contact, web

 site? I am interested in one of their easels. Understand they are really

 a fine product. >>

Last I heard the company was out of business.

Yes, they are indeed out of business. I know because my wonderful power
squeege by Salthil needs a new roller and I was forced to go to an industrial
park in NJ to find it on the advice of another user.

Too bad, there products were good...but maybe too expensive for darkroom
stuff.

later,
Rich