Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Noctilux
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 20:48:51 +1000

Julian Thomas wrote:

> Most people around here seem to have proved a causal link between a Noctilux
> and babies - so if the latter isn't on the agenda, better stay away from the
> former!!

Ha!  Good point.  Our baby was born within a year of Mistress Noctilux
being found hiding in the bedroom closet.  Perhaps the instruction
manual should be amended. "This lens should only be used with the
supplied condom, to be fitted before mounting with hood extended."

double duck

Rick (incoming!) Dykstra

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: What's in a cam)
Reply from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] What's in a cam)