Subject: Re: [Leica] Making a back to back lens coupler
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 21:05:16 -0500

Luggers,

I have made a back-to-back lens coupler merely by holding the two lens caps
together with my fingers and wraping masking tape (1" wide or so) around
them several times.  Have done this for years and they have never come
apart unexpectedly.  Works great. If you ever want to sell the lens, just
unwind them and wipe them off.

I have done it with both M and R lens caps.  Cheap, doesn't mark the caps
and it works!!

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] Making a back to back lens coupler)