Subject: Re: [Leica] The RapidGrip Prototypes
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 13:13:25 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/00 11:32:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
<< Subj:     Re: [Leica] The RapidGrip Prototypes
 Date:  7/22/00 11:32:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:  wajsman@webshuttle.ch (Nathan Wajsman)
 Sender:    owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
 To:    leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
 Hi Tom,
 >  As there will be close to 30 LUGgers getting together in San Francisco
next
 > weekend they will have a chance to see and handle the prototype RapidGrip.
 Are you going to be at Photokina? If so, I would hope that you bring some
samples
 for us Euro types to fondle.
 Nathan
  -- >>
Nathan, Of course I will be bringing some RapidGrips to Photokina. Probably
not too many as even the most gullible Euro-Customs Officer might frown upon
boxes of strange devices. I am happy to say that the RapidGrip feels as good
as I intended it to feel. Gives a very solid handhold on the camera.
See you in September!
Tom A

Replies: Reply from c.blaue@bmsg.de (Re: [Leica] The RapidGrip Prototypes)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] The RapidGrip Prototypes)