Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-X: Ubiquitous?
From: "Bob Walkden" <bobwalkden@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:14:21 BST

Hi

it is readily available in W. Europe. In the UK you should be able to get it
in all cities easily, any reasonable-size town without too much trouble,
ditto for France, Germany and probably Spain.

I have never seen it available in any of the African countries I've been to,
incl. Morocco, but I've never looked for it there.

I'm pretty sure the emulsion is the same everywhere.

Cheers,

Bob