Subject: [Leica] original leica strap
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:07:56 EDT

how wide is it? I have a leather strap marked "Leica" on my IIIc that is just
your standard skinny 40s strap -- nothing special about it except if the
camera were heavier it would cut into your shoulder rather painfully because
it is so thin.

You can find similar straps, just not marked Leica, on most 40s and 50s
camera cases like Zeiss and so on. Usually they're in good shape if they
weren't used much. I can't imagine they'd be hard to make -- a buckle or two,
couple of rivets and half an hour's labor.

but good luck with them.

charlie trentelman