Subject: [Leica] REALITY CHECK
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:24:15 -0400

Stopped off at Tamarkin in Orange, Conn., on my way back to Beantown from NY
the other day, assuming that they, of all folks, might have a Softie....Guy
looked at me like I was nuts. Of course they didn't have one. They DID,
however, have $23 Lyka baseball caps in stock...THAT says it all to me...

P.S....Yes, I bought a hat.....With Kyle coming up for the weekend, how
could I not....as a JOKE.....

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] REALITY CHECK)