Subject: Re: [Leica] Price drops?
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:34:59 -0600

Dale,

My crystal ball's busted, but for now I'm not going to worry about the
future value of my Leica gear! Tomorrow's pro-grade digital cameras may
be based on existing lenses, accessories and 24 x 36mm image size but
then again, maybe not so who can say whether my existing investment in
lenses will be useable with future cameras? For now, I'll just continue
to buy and use gear that works for me.

Besides digital developments, the future market value of Leica gear also
depends on whether there are enough new 35mm/Leica enthusiasts to at
least offset the numbers who depart. This audience may have backgrounds,
tastes and priorities which are quite different from what Leica's used
to.

Jeff Segawa
no archive

Message from "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@worldnet.att.net> ([Leica] Price drops?)