Subject: RE: [Leica] home b&w processing
From: "Bill" <bnelsch@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:10:33 -0600

I would also suggest checking out the Minolta Scan Speed.  It has a 3.6
Dmax, 2820 dpi and has a truly intuitive program for a price of between
$789 - $839.  Since I only shoot 35mm, the Scan Dual made no sense and since
getting the Scan Speed a year and a half ago, I have not had a lick of
trouble.  If I am on a roll, I can get a slide into PS5.5 and saved to disk
in two minutes.

Bill in Denver