Subject: [Leica] Larry Clark Re-Issue
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:29:05 -0700

While trawling Amazon.com to find a good use for the $10-off certificates
they were handing out at the Mariners game over the weekend, I discovered
that Larry Clark's "Tulsa" and "Teenage Lust" are both being reissued in
November, in hardback and paperback. This is just information---I'm not
trying to trigger a new thread on the merits of Clark's work (I like it, but
opinions vary).

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.