Subject: Re: [Leica] REALITY CHECK
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:15:32 -0700

><Snip>
IN 80 days the whole Leica Hysterical Society group descends on Beantown and
Karen and I will be there wearing a red carnation in our mutual lapels for our
third time with these guys.
As I've never been to Boston and it seems very picaresque and history packed I'm
keyed up for the trip.
I'll be there a full week with a rented car to make excursions with.
And a brick of color and a brick of black and white which maybe I'll get there.
I'm sure we'll all be appreciating input over the next 80 daze on Boston and all
it's wonderfulness!!
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] REALITY CHECK)