Subject: Re: [Leica] Larry Clark: price correction
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:48:41 -0600

I am not sure where the confusion started but the reissued Tulsa, to be
released in November, will be going for around $28US at Amazon (hardcover,
softcover will be $19US). I believe the $500US price referred to an original
copy. Teenage Lust is still available new, in paperback at $175US, and on
any street corner. :-)

John Collier