Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposing Tri-X at 320
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:24:06 -0700

A third of a stop overexposure shouldn't make that much difference with
Tri-X, which has enormous headroom for overexposure. But if you shot six
rolls that way and are sending them to a lab for development, send just one
roll in first and have it processed normally. Take a look at it when its
returned (preferably print the negatives), and then decide if you want to
adjust the development time for the rest of your film.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.