Subject: RE: [Leica] Help identify a 50 Summicron R lens
From: "Bergman, Mark A." <mabergm@nppd.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 07:38:26 -0500

- -----Original Message-----
From: Joe B. [mailto:joe-b@dircon.co.uk]

At 14:28 25/07/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Oh boy screwed up big time.  I just bought a 50 F2 Summicron over the net
>for my M series RF and instead received a lens for a SLR.  Private deal
with
>a guy that evidently didn't know the difference.

From what you say, you didn't screw up, the other guy did. If you agreed
with this person that you were buying an M lens and that isn't what he sent
you, then he did not fulfill the agreement you made with him. If he can't
tell the difference, that would be his problem, would it not? Why in such a
situation would you be unable to return it and ask for your money back?

Joe B.

Because he won't take it back.  Not all people are 100% honest.  I paid $325
for it
and I guess I'll have to hope I can sell it for that much.  Anybody want to
trade for
a 50 Summicron M ? Or a Summilux + cash.  My screw up was in dealing with
him.