Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 or R7
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 07:13:55 -0700

Miro Jurcevic wrote:

> The idea of a new R7 makes me think ...... I guess the sticking point with
> the R8 is that I would choose to have the lenses converted to ROM and thus
> have to live without them for 6 weeks.<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Miro,

At the moment save your money and forget the ROM conversion, you really
don't need it for the lenses and camera to function correctly.

If and when the ROM contacts really mean something other than twitching
the flash head, then maybe get one or two converted. But at the moment
the ROM contacts merely make the camera look "cool" when you change lenses.
ted

Replies: Reply from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: Re: R8 or R7)
Message from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: R8 or R7)