Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Driving In Boston
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:48:44 -0400

on 7/26/00 8:27 AM, Buzz Hausner at Buzz@marianmanor.org wrote:

> No, Miro, they haven't.  Fortunately, there is easy access to our best Leica
> dealers via public transportation.
>
> Buzz

To LHSA members coming in October:

The streets of Boston offer a driving challange unsurpassed by anywhere
except a war zone.  Since all my fellow LHSA members attending the October
bash will be staying less than a mile from my place in the 'burbs, at the
Burlington Marriot.  I'm open to help anyone with suggestion about how,
were and what.  Please seek  this help off the list by private e-mail.

happy snaps,

Steven Alexander