Subject: RE: [Leica] FW: Driving in Boston
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:32:16 -0400

>  A taxi would probably
> be my recommendation, especially if you could arrange to meet other LHSA
> members at the airport and share a ride to Burlington.

I have found the limo services (you don't get the entire limo usually, it's
shared with a few other people...) to be exceptional, and cheaper...  If
anyone wants the number of some limo services, I am more than happy to look
them up for you.

Also, I don't know if a cab with three people would be cheaper...but I
would suggest one call a cab company and find out first...