Subject: [Leica] Bags. Oh No, Not AGAIN?!!
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:29:17 -0400

Apologies in advance if I have started the dreaded 'Bag' thread again. But
in getting ready to cover the Republican Convention which starts this
weekend in Philadelphia I realized that the camera bags I have are either to
big or to small to carry the gear I want to use. So a couple days ago I ran
across a Domke F2 satchel bag which I bought. And, I think it is going to
work very well. Inside it has 1 large compartment and 4 small compartments
plus the usual pockets on the front and sides. I am going to load the bag
with the following gear: 3 M's, each with lenses and hoods (28/35/50mm)
attached in 3 of the small compartments, in the fourth, Sekonic light meter
and Vivatar 19mm. In the large compartment a Nikon F3HP w/motor drive,
35-135mm, Metz flash (I call it the 'Monster Metz' because of its huge size)
and a Nikor 50/1.4. In addition, 50 rolls of Delta, plus color film, a cell
phone and some other miscellaneous gear. I am very pleased at how well
designed the Domke F2 is and I think it will work well for a few 16 hour
days.

Steve
Annapolis

http://www.streetphoto.net