Subject: RE: [Leica] FW: Driving in Boston
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:00:02 -0400

The "T" doesn't really get you very near to Burlington, at least not on the
subway or on the commuter rail lines.  There should be "T" bus service to
the Burlington area, but I have never checked this out.  A call to the "T"
at 1-800-392-6100 should help answer questions.  The number to inquire about
Logan ground transportation is 1-800-235-6426.  As we get closer to the LHSA
convention, I will be happy to help do some of this research for LUG
members.  Let me know your needs and interests off-list.

	Buzz Hausner