Subject: Re: [Leica] Bags. Oh No, Not AGAIN?!!
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:03:02 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/00 1:54:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com writes:

<< >Hope you didn't have all your Leicas in the bag when you ran
 >across it ; o )

 A Leicaphile named Carsten Brockermann that I met on Compuserve many digital
 eons ago did just that.  Set a whole bag of Leica M gear down behind his car
 and forgot to pick it up.  Not insured either.  Check those mirrors, folks!

 Paul >>

Now that's what I'd call the mother of all decisive moments.