Subject: [Leica] WAS: The quint of Leica photog? - GET A LIFE!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:47:38 -0700

Austin Franklin wrote:

A BUCNCH MORE AND SNIPPED ALOT...................

and an inkjet
are not  "real" photographer, nor versed in the "craft" of photography?<<<<<<<<<<

come across
more 'honestly passionate' if you left the insulting statements.  Have
at
your 'craft' all you want, and I certainly wouldn't insult you for it,
but
I feel it's really inappropriate for you to tell others what they do is
just 'point and shoot' and they aren't 'real photographers' and what
they
do is not a 'craft' because they use a scanner, PS and an inkjet for
post
processing their negatives.<<<<<<<<<<<

Austin,
Man you sure over do the seriousness of life thing.

Because someone writes a post from the heart, it seems you always go
wildly into conjuring insults, innuendoes, put downs etc. in the
meaning. Why can't you do like everyone else and just see the heartfelt
meaning of Jim's post, quite frankly his kind of "feelingness" are few
and far between in the sometimes drivel appearing on the screen.

Now I wouldn't want you to read a whole bunch of stuff into my meaning
and that if we were face to face I wouldn't say it, however my on the
screen LUG friend. I'd say it as I feel in this case you're heavy duty
in the "seeing insults where non exist!"  Please read..."no insult intended!"

It does appear you have an overzealous seriousness towards life and all
it holds, certainly how you responded to Jim's post and read insult
meanings into it. Shame indeed!

So Austin my on screen LUG friend, please step out side, take a deep
breath, relax, and smile that you're alive. May you see only good things
for the rest of your days.

Cause if you don't, the devil's goin' to git you before you know it!  ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] The quint of Leica now Inkjet = Quiche?)