Subject: [Leica] experience and opinions
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:56:05 -0700

I one spends time reading, learning, thinking, and executing, one gathers a
lot of knowledge and opinions along the way. I guess we call this
experience. The opinions one forms are based upon the personal experiences
one has while pursuing the endeavor.

After enough water has passed under the bridge, one's mind set gets
oriented in a particular direction. Usually as a direct result of experience.

Writing about this direction, this experience, this passion, is a natural
and joyful process.

If no response, controversy or accolade, was generated, the dissemination
of information and opinion was not successful. It is like announcing a
party but nobody came.

Therefore, for those opinions and passions that I write about, I gladly
accept both ridicule and praise.

Thanks you all,

Jim Brick