Subject: [Leica] FS
From: Akhil Lal <akhil.lal@bcc.cuny.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:56:08 -0400

I have the following items  for sale:

Novoflex follow focus system w.400 mm & 640 mm heads,
lens hood (no caps) rifle stock,
very clean glass, cosmetics OK. Has Nikon mount, but may
be used on Leica R , Rollei SLR
and others with appropriate adaptors.								$ 425

Novoflex follow focus 280 mm lens, exc., no stock or
caps.	     				$ 200

35 mm Summicron R, 3 cam, 1st type, 9 elements, caps,
glass mint, minor wear around rim where
lens hood is mounted (uses same hood as old 28 mm
Elmarit, not included). Lens was always used
with UV filter.								  			$ 525

35 mm/3.2  Canon lens. screw mount. In leather case with
finder and caps. Minty.		$ 200

Rollei Guide. Focal press. 									$  10

Next, a few non photo items - I hope the list owners
will not mind:

Apple Power Mac 7100/AV w. Apple keyboard, mouse,
original system discs, cables.		$ 100

The Grand Prix Car Volume 1 (THE Book for all you
Formula 1 fans) by Pomeroy, 1955 imprint,
very nice condition, tight binding, no dust jacket.
Rare.					$ 175

If interested, please contact me privately.
Regards,
Akhil Lal
akhil.lal@bcc.cuny.edu