Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The quintessence of Leica photography? - Long response -
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:44:37 -0700

><Snip>
> Did you also make a silver print from each negative? If so were the results
> the same, ie. the prints from the Leica negatives looking better ( sharper)?
> If the results were the same I think you can safely assume the difference is
> in the camera. If not than I suspect the different scanners may be the cause
> of the seeming inferior performance of the Hassy.
> John Shick

I made two C prints i said in that overly long post and by the way a c print
(color) does not have any silver in it any more after processing. That's a
present from you to the processor.
mark

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: The quintessence of Leica photography? - Long response -)
Message from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: The quintessence of Leica photography? - Long response -)