Subject: Re: [Leica] Freezing of Film
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 20:48:50 -0700

I have been freezing Kodak film for many years.   I have some black and
white film that has been frozen for more than 30 years and is still reliable
and useful.

I have been freezing Fuji color print film for more than five years with no
problems that I can perceive.

I have my own freezer in my dark room.   My wife had raised the rent for the
space I was using in our food freezer.

I have not frozen Polaroid film and have been advised that freezing is bad
for the chemicals.

Roland Smith