Subject: Re: [Leica] List Mom?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 17:45:05 +0200

Frank,

I am not Mom, but I am not sure what you mean. When I receive a LUG message, I
see the name of the sender in the FROM field, and the LUG address in the REPLY
TO field. If I then want to reply to someone off-list, I just drag the address
from the FROM field onto the TO field of my reply (and delete the LUG address
which is put there automatically).

Could it be that your problem is a function of the email program you are
using? I use Netscape 4.5.

Nathan

Frank Filippone wrote:

> Yo Mom.......
>
> I have noticed that the return address of the posters is not showing up in
> the individual emails I receive from the List...
>
> This is causing several strange results, like the posting of transactions
> details on the LUG, etc.
> Even sending email directly to an individual is not possible with the
> present system.
>
> Is there a reason that the list could not publish the individuals email
> address somewhere in the post?
>
> Thanks
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i@earthlink.net