Subject: Re: [Leica] Using screw to M adaptor ring ? Need Help
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 08:33:55 -0400

having used the original leitz adapters for years they did not always line
up precisely. as long as the adapter is the proper thickness or in this case
thinness is probably more to the point it makes no difference. when you have
two sets of screw threads, one on the lens, one in the adapter exact
matching is iffy and unimportant providing the spacing is correct. a hand
gadget if you can find one is a little tube the thickness of the m body with
a grouond glass at one end and an m-mt spaced to match a m body at the other
end. it of course has other uses...ralph