Subject: [Leica] Re: Learning to develop and print for myself
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 20:00:58 -0700

Amazing stuff Dan,

You are a heretic in that in the year 2000, you have chosen as your first
endeavor into the second half of photography, to use a very old, outdated
process, in a strange, isolated, smelly very dark room.

Please tell us why you picked this old fashioned, wet, smelly method over
the more modern, comfort of a nice desk chair, lights on, no clean-up, can
fix anything wrong with your original, digital method?

Jim (wondering what's going on here  ;-) ) Brick

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Learning to develop and print for myself)