Subject: Re: [Leica] M4-2
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:38:36 -0400

What a dilemma; a mint M4-2 which would be highly valued by collectors, but
which would be poor as a photo taking camera, or a beat up used M4-P which
will have had all the problems ironed out, but uselss as a collectable!

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] M4-2)