Subject: [Leica] Portugese Bull Fight
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:31:31 -0700

I live in a town with lots of Portugese.  Each year they hold a bloodless
bullfight.  While I do not speak Pportugese, I think the event is tonight.
( 31 Julhio 2000...)

In prior years, I shot using a SLR ( brand not important).  Pictures
varied....the most interesting ones were of the people...

This year I have decided the M4 needs a workout......  I will shoot wide
open 35  ASPH Summicron,  a 50 Summicron and a 90 Tele-Elmarit.  Tom's
rapidwinder will be prominently displayed underneath......Tri-X for film ( I
have not shot 35mm B+W in probably 15 years!)

Wish me luck.

Street shooting here I come.......
Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net