Subject: Vs: [Leica] Re: GR1 erection(was: Street photography)
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:31:19 +0200

According to a comparison in "il Fotografo" (IT) magazine, the current Ricoh GR-1s has aperture priority, exposure compensation and spot meter - in addition to program, of course. Their conclusion: la macchina piu simpatica = the most sympathetic (of the 5 tested: Contax TVS III, Leica Minilux, Minolta TC-1, Minox GT-E) - and the cheapest.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen