Subject: RE: [Leica] Street photography
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 17:28:08 -0400

I think, if I may speak for - was it The Deadman? - the definitions were
written tounge-firmly-in-some-cheek-or-other, and were meant to convey the
world view of those who would wreck havoc on a major urban downtown area in
the names of freespeech and the environment. Änd my guess is that the vast
majority of them would tell you that Chomsky was their dentist, or one of
the Moms in the carpool in which they rode to oh-so-private grade school,
rather than Noam. :-)

B. D.