Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Shops in Chicago
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:20:23 EDT

In a message dated 8/2/00 12:36:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
belinkoff@earthlink.net writes:

<< I'm travelling to Chicago later this month and would like to look for
 some used Leica and Pentax gear.  Can anyone recommend some good shops
 that carry these items.  I'm especially looking for Leica and Pentax
 lenses, although I wouldn't turn my nose up at a nice M4 or LX.
 --  >>

I bought my M4 at Altman Camera Company on Wabash, but that was in 1970 or
thereabouts.  Seems to me I heard they closed up but I'm not sure anymore.

Replies: Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Camera Shops in Chicago)