Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Donal's Wedding and WIMMEN!
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:27:10 -0700

I still sit through the credits at the end of the movie- especially if there
is a face that stands out!
While I favor mostly redheads- From Barbara Babcock, Annette O'toole, Susan
sarandon, and Geena Davis to Nicole Kidman and the younger ones, I have seen
a few very memorable faces- Ashley Judd and Charlize Theron being two that
come to mind. Maybe I am just a dirty ole man, but Isure would like to
photograph them with my old uncoated Elmar and see what turned out...
There are still some noticeably beautiful women with some character to their
faces.
Dan ( WHADDA PHIZ!) Post

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: Donal's Wedding)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Donal's Wedding)