Subject: Re: [Leica] Who's Into Leather?
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:43:44 -0400

"...what would I do with one of those cases?" - Professor Wilcox

Hmmm.  I would say wrap your camera in it, but....

I've been around this crowd long enough to know that a suggestion as
controversial as that would precipitate a lengthy and emotionally
overwrought discussion of "ever ready" cases vs. "never ready" cases.  I
mentioned the words "UV" and "filter" in the same post one day and the fur
was still flying a week later.

I dunno.  I got my Kameraleder case 'cuz it smells good!

Craig
leatherbound in Boston

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] Who's Into Leather?)
Message from John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com> ([Leica] portfolio cases)