Subject: RE: [Leica] Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 13:19:41 -0400

What makes you think he set up and was shooting within 2 minutes, rather
than being set up, ready, for six hours, waiting for what he considered the
decisive moment when the clouds, sun level, etc., came together just as he
wanted them on his already composed, focused, ground glass?

Replies: Reply from Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net> (Re: [Leica] Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica)