Subject: Re: [Leica] TV was: Street photography in the Francophone world
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 16:04:14 -0400

Like all people who work in film/TV, we hardly ever watch it!

We have one diddy 12" TV which is only ever used to watch

    a) Frasier
    b) Seinfeld (only for George and Kramer)
    c) Who wants to be a millionaire (religiously)

I was a simpsons addict for while but after I filled 21 hrs of video tapes
with episodes and then watched them all I seemed to be cured.

- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com