Subject: [Leica] Help in Victoria, BC
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 21:08:29 -0700

I have a favor to ask someone very familiar with Victoria.....  My wife and
I are planning a weekend away.  We want to stay at a Brew-pub / B+B in
Victoria that she saw several years ago.

She was taken by the B+B, I was enamored by the idea of sleeping over all
that brew!  But she never got the name or precise location.

It is located on the street between the Empress Hotel and the Docks, about 2
blocks from the Empress.  I thought she mentioned THE SHIP as the name...
but I am hardly sure of that.

Can someone help with the name and maybe phone number?

Thank You

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Help in Victoria, BC)