Subject: [Leica] rollei Expression
From: firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 15:01:58 +1000

> Have any of you used the latest incarnation of the Rollei TLR, the
> "Expression," with built in TTL metering? If so, how good is the metering,
> and how well built, compared to the older Rolleis, is the camera?

 B. D.,

As far as I can see, the expression is a 2.8 GX. I have one, but find its
metering system a bit "clunky". There is no automation, and the green lights
in the viewfinder are not really in "keeping" with the waist level finder
and the way I use a Rollei. I prefer the f series and its metering.

Cheers

Alastair