Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting URL
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 09:01:24 -0800

Hans,

Thanks for the link. This style of photography is also what I like most and
is the reason I carry an M6. I think the style is very much in the mold of
my favourite photographer, Lee Friedlander. This stuff really makes me think
about composition and content.

If you don't know his work already, there is another photographer you would
like, Michael Ormerod. He had a book out a few years back called `States of
America. He was English, but was unfortunately killed in a road accident in
Arizona.

Matt.