Subject: Re: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:03:22 EDT

I think I'm beginning to get the picture.  So the gentleman never actually
used the collapsible lens to make a photograph.  He just carried it around
for months, making thousands of measurements.  Then he taped it into the
locked position forever.  Am I missing something or just foolishly jumping to
the conclusion that he used the lens for photographic purposes?

Joe Sobel

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....)