Subject: RE: [Leica] New Olive Green M6
From: "Eddie Shih" <chiente@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 01:07:44 -0500

This olive green M6 should be the same structure of M6 black paint. As far as I know, this M6 is likely to be the special order for HK general agent(Schmidt Group). However, it could be the memorial M6 for celebrating the new general agent in Taiwan earlier but it has changed since.

BTW, this site is a Chinese site and we do give a lot of effort to build it. If some of the Luggers knows Chinese. Please come by and give some suggestions. Thanks

Eddie Shih