Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 Bugs Ironed-Out Yet?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 06:19:51 -0700

Miro Jurcevic wrote:

> Why does the R-system have so many problems with the apeture lever inside
> the mount. Is it something inherently difficult about the design.<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I think you're overstating the "problem situation" as I've never
experienced this "problem" in 32 years of pounding the daylights out of
more R cameras than I can count,  most of the time 3 cameras at the same
time.  And all motor driven where motors were available.

And it's only a few comments on the LUG that all of a sudden it "appears
as a problem!" Which in reality is a infinitesimal number of the many
thousands of R cameras in use around the world.
ted

Message from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: R8 Bugs Ironed-Out Yet?)