Subject: Re: [Leica] Kameraleder strap length
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 13:09:18 -0500

Thanks so much. I am getting a brown strap made for my M3 case. This case allows
you to use the soft release without having to remove it when snapping down the
cover. Anyone have one thay want to get rid of, small tripod screw?

Message from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] Kameraleder strap length)