Subject: RE: [Leica] why buy old stuff? OR "Plutography?"
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:17:45 -0400

What is this all about? And what is going on here today - is it LUG PMS day?

First off, not that it has anything to do with anything that was initially
being discussed, I have owned a Contax G1, didn't like the fact that it had
no manual focus and no fast lenses, and got rid of it....

Over the years I have used all sorts of equipment, most of it purchased
used, because it was cheaper that way and just a good....

I'm afraid I miss the quaint reference to blue dot flash bulbs - not that I
don't know what they are and haven't used them, I just don't know what the
hell you're talking about. But then I suspect that you don't really either,
or you would never have so totally misinterpreted my post and gone off on
this toot. I had no intention of impuning anyone's choice of equipment,
income, photographic ability, etc. etc. etc.

B. D.