Subject: [Leica] posted site - help!
From: Kam Cheung <gkz@ismart.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 12:04:26 +0800

Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:17:13 +0100
From: "Tim Spragens" <t.spragens@cityweb.de>
Someone here posted a link that led me to this image, but I can't
find the index for the images anymore:

http://infodaily.com/cgi-
bin/forum/viewpost.cgi?which=photo&id=31291

Can one of you kind souls point me to the intro for this site?

Thanks,
Tim

Hi Tim,

I guess this is what you want, http://infodaily.com/photo/pclub/hits.html.
The site is being updated and some of the pictures have already been
removed.

I have never been to this site before.   Seems that it is a collection of
photos submitted by members of a Chinese discussion group.  For more
pictures, go to the gallery section,
http://infodaily.com/photo/pclub/jingpin/retroshow0.html (it does not matter
if you do not read Chinese, just click on the links).

Regards,
Kam
Hong KOng