Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: List we forget
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 08:28:29 -0700

Miro Jurcevic wrote:

> I discovered an amazing thing with my mail software. It has the ability to
> route any message with a given persons name, straight to the trash and then
> deleted. It has removed many issues on the list for me. I only have the
> wheat now.<<<<<<

Hi Miro,
Pity!  Just think of how much you miss that could be gems of wisdom..
:-)

I look at this way, in 4 years I've only tried filtering once and even
then I'd look in the trash  just to see what the person said only to
find,  "OOPS!"  Now that's interesting.

So you see sometimes filtering can completely lose the opportunity of
learning something very significant about Leica. Or even more important,
 about life and photography.

Then of course if I'm a filtered name on your list, just imagine missing
this pearl of wisdom! ;-)
ted