Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Leica 1
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 11:25:14 -0700

><Snip>
> Well, sure Ted, I can see the pro needing more than one M,  but NINE!!!
> Even you don't need nine when out on assignment, do you (and I'm talking
> about M rangefinders here; not R and M cameras)?
>
> I might wish I had maybe one more M body (although what I really drool over
> is having more lenses than the one I have), but nine M cameras sounds like
> gluttony to me, even if you need a spare in case one fails on you.  I think
> I would be embarrassed to own nine M's -- wouldn't stop thinking about all
> the poor starving photographers out there who don't even have one!
>
> BK

All M6's? I think an assortment of lower numbers perhaps.
Most of the pros i know have about that many 35mm camera bodys.
I have two and will problay end up with three or four in the next five or ten years.
I'm patient! My motto is:
OUTLAST THEM!
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Leica 1)